Size: One Size|Colour: Yellow|Change
Price:£2.70+ Free shipping

on 25 July 2013
Firstly, as there's no mention of them, the dimensions are 42cm long, 25cm wide (when flat). A simple tube of material that can be worn in a multitude of ways.

It's slightly thinner than a Buff but has a similar stretchiness to it. Each end is just cut and not stitched so will probably fray over time. However, I just looked at my £15 Polar Buff that I've had for a few years and it also is just cut - and is starting to fray.

I think it's the cheapest available on Amazon. Going to buy another one.
on 13 April 2016
One of my few blunders on Amazon. I have no idea why I didn't check the reviews first. However, I have the same issues as lot of other people.

This is just a cut off length of material. It's not even hemmed. The material itself is very thin, which is not a problem for me as I didn't want it for winter use.

But honestly... don't buy. If a supplier can't even be bothered to stitch the cut ends into a hem, then frankly I don't hold much hope for it lasting any length of time before it starts to unravel.

In summary: just about my worst ever buy on Amazon.
on 24 March 2013
Arrived about 2 days after order, pretty simple thing, colour is solid and the material feels very soft.
Probably will buy few more of those!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 October 2015
Around my 15.5-inch neck it's a bit loose, so cold air leaks through. The material is also a bit thin - but, for the money, it's hard to complain. I thought it was worth trying this 'just in case' but I think I'll go back to my DIY approach - cut the top off a cheap beanie hat and use that: it's thicker, warmer and a better fit.
on 15 November 2015
It doesn't look much but it really does the job. It's quite thin, however keeps the heat in. I have been wearing it as a snood when I am out working and am surprised how warm it keeps you. I can also see others opportunities for its use in warmer weather. For the price it is well worth it. Love the bright colours too.
on 2 March 2015
It is great
review image
on 11 June 2016
These are excellent quality and fabulous bright colours ..I've bought a few .. use them as neck mufflers when hiking and they make nice big hairbands too .. super product and good sizing ..not tight at all ..
on 9 June 2016
Item not very good quality, the seams aren't even finished off properly. A bit disappointing really. I don't think I would bother buying another one. I know it was very very cheap but it is very very cheap!!
on 10 December 2014
Excellent quality and price, protects my face and ears when fishing on windswept beeches. Minor loss to elasticity after washing in machine at 40 degrees so will clean on a hand wash cycle from know on.
on 13 November 2015
Good value compared to others at much higher prices that don't seem to be any better.
It tends to curl up on the inside, but that's the only downside. I wear it all the time, including right now.