Size: 150ml|Change
Price:£4.30+ £1.49 shipping

on 2 November 2014
OVERALL:

A very nice smelling deodorant, not quite on par as a leading deodorant brand in terms of how many hours it lasts for, but great fragrance.

PROS:
1. fragrance smell
2. comes in same smell in a variety of other products (E.g body wash)
3. Nice packaging great for a gift.

CONS:
1. fragrance not so strong
2. not on par with other leading brands in terms of hour lasting
on 9 January 2016
I purchased this body spray a few weeks ago, and it arrived very promptly. It was packaged well, and it was very safe from any denting or damage. A very nice smelling spray, I have used it every day, and have received several compliments on it.

However, I feel that the price was a little high compared to high end retailers such as Tesco and Morrison's, but it still didn't sway me from buying the product.

This, personally, is my favourite body spray in the David Beckham range, and I would recommend it.
on 25 February 2014
Ordered it for my husband for a quick after workout body spray. Least to say, he likes the smell and effect.
Lets see how long it lasts.
on 17 September 2012
Have been buying this for my husband for a while now we both love it. He has the shower gel and after shave too. Good product great price.
on 22 August 2015
Quality Product similar to Trevor Sorbie Body Spray but a more musky Masculine fragrance.

I recommend to mix it up with other Products ie Trevor Sorbie Shampoo.

The Hair and Body Wash I think is thin on the scalp and surprisingly poor quality, (the reason I recommend to mix it up with other Quality Brands) but the Body Spray and AfterShave/Eau de Toilette I think are some of the best on the Market and my favourites!
on 16 September 2013
I purchased this product to test it a was pleasantly surprised at the lovely smell and will certainly buy again.
on 14 May 2015
Has the hint of the David Beckham - Homme Fragrance (link below) but is a lot more aerosoly. A great product and more affordable though, Just try not to over spray :)

on 16 January 2016
A little cheaper than the ones I buy in the high street and is exactly the same, saved myself a trip out the day I ordered this. It smells amazing and this 150ml will last me a few weeks so well worth the little money spent. Credit to the seller I had no problems with this purchase whatsoever.
review image
on 20 December 2013
to be honest wasnt sure what this would be like didnt really have high hopes but i was really surprised in a good way really brilliant smell one that you look for but never find hubbie will be pleased with this will definately buy other products in the range great
on 3 September 2014
Always look past this in the store but bought this along with the accompanying body and hair shower gel and have to say it's definitely a great smelling set! Definitely a great smell for a variety of events, not overpowering and not too subtle.