on 7 April 2014
I had one of these before must have been from a different supplier and was great ...I just worn it out with my hairdressing
This one is very different I have to lock the bottom case otherwise if I pick up the whole case by the handle the locks come undone ..locking is a pain and time consuming and I don't think the locks are sturdy enough to last long... Also each separate case is not made very well as in how they fit and clip on to each one ...
So had I realised at the time how awkward this product is to work with on a daily basis I would have sent it back ..on a lighter note but not a lot of help the finish of the case is nice 😒Amanda Kennedy
Just to add eventually returned item as was not happy but to be fair the supplier was very speedy in reimbursing me 😊
on 30 July 2013
This has been my saviour! I already had a hairdressing case but it was completely falling apart after only 6 month of using it but this is much more sturdier and the sections are actually wider than my last case so I can comfortably fit 2 boxes of heated rollers in the bottom section, with their clips and an extension lead and a mirror. And then the middle section fits a small set of tongs, a big set of tongs, waving irons, straighteners and sometimes some products, depending on the size of the bottles. I would def recommend this to a mobile hairdresser who needs to take lots of bits and pieces with them.
on 8 December 2014
This product is rubbish!!
Bought it for my girlfriend as she is starting her makeup company again.

This "professional elegant aluminium" case is nothing but flimsy cardboard wrapped with the thinnest sheet of aluminium ever.
It came in the cardboard box which had some small superficial damage to it, inside were the remains of their (apparently) "elegant" cosmetic case.

Even if it did survive the delivery. With the damage created from my experience, how long do you expect it to last when it is full of makeup and being lugged around to each job?
on 28 May 2015
Very very disappointed with the quality. Sadly, the sides of the top compartment is coming away from the top rim of the box. It is only the liner holding it all together! Only had the box 5 months and it is only lifted and transported 2/3 times a week when mobile. Real shame as the size of the compartments are fab, but it really doesn't serve its purpose of been mobile and hardwearing!
on 8 May 2013
not robust at all! a complete waste of money. The handle is flimsy and the main body has bent out of shape where I have to carry it as it doesn't wheel up the smallest of steps.
on 29 September 2013
it looks good and stylish but when is full its quiet heavy so ... I'm not sure about quality i just bought it not long ago i will see how it last . I will keep you post it ...
on 21 July 2012
I love thios item, I bought it for a friend who's starting out her bridal business. It was the perfect gift, the top three compartments detach, so its easy to carry when going to see clients. The bottom most spacious compart can also be taken as it has wheels and a handle or left at home and used for stock. Its a really convenient gift for someone ehos always on the move when seeing clients! :)
on 8 October 2013
Product looks professional and is a good size. I am planning on using it to take on public transport and am yet to find out how durable it is as I am not sure that the materials will stand the test of time.
on 21 March 2014
This is a great looking case and perfect for transporting make up around. its sturdy but not really heavy duty so I would say light to moderate use if you are travelling with it. For transporting make up between jobs in a car its perfect.
on 6 May 2015
Not very well made. Started to come apart quite quickly and it's only used around the house, not for a mobile business. Had to have DIY fixer. A lot of money wasted.