on 14 January 2013
they are ok I thought I could of used them for wallpaper,s but I don't think you can so they are just stuck there on my kindle for now
on 10 May 2014
Free beautiful photos, I got it thinking I could use one of the photos as a screensaver, alas the kindle hd fire does not allow this :-(
on 6 February 2013
This series of pictures is excellent. Each one is wonderful and I could spend many hours just watching the pictures over and over again. I wish I had the time.
on 12 June 2013
The photos were amazing but I wanted them to roll all the time but i was unable to. Worth a look at the quality.
on 21 February 2013
There are some gorgeous pictures on here and you can add to a favourite collection, trouble is once they are in I can't seem to get them out or go to a "Home/Help" screen but that might just be me not doing it right.
on 1 January 2015
I love nature these are great
on 20 February 2013
Nice pic to have onscreen for a change cheap too it's nice if u just fancy a change from the usual
on 8 January 2016
such nice pictures
on 6 March 2013
I think that the photos are delightful, they capture all that is quite beautiful about Nature,
and the photographer obviously loves his or her subject, very pleasing to look at. Great.
on 30 July 2014