Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear Headphones
The original Beats by Dr. Dre that took the world by storm.
After 25 years, Dr. Dre was tired of spending months on a track only to have his fans hear it on weak, distorting earbuds. Two years and hundreds of prototypes later, Beats Studio headphones are the icons that bring you sound the way it was originally intended.
Beats Studio headphones deliver professional-grade sound for professionals and audiophiles alike. They're tuned for all genres of music and made for relentless, heavy-duty use. The Beats Studio headphone is the iconic flagship product for Beats by Dr. Dre. The active noise cancellation feature gives Studio headphones a unique level of power and performance.
Powerful enough to block out a jet engine.
Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise cancellation feature in a pair of Beats Studio headphones amplifies the music as it blocks out noise, giving you consistently powerful and intense sound.
Extra comfortable earcups.
Super plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials, you'll be cool and comfortable even during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side also acts as a mute button when you press it. No need to take them off to talk.
A flawless and iconic fit.
Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit. The result is a design now copied by brands around the world.
Take calls, skip songs and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio headphones. No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song.
- Two AAA batteries power the technology that blocks out external sound to give you powerful, crystal clear audio
- Each earcup works like a powerful mini-speaker, playing music at all volumes without any distortion
- Beats Studio headphones deliver the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing, and playback
- Built with exceptionally high-quality materials, Studio headphones are made to withstand life on the road. The unique folding body also makes them easy to pack up for extra portability
- Switch tracks and change volume from the cable so you don't have to reach for your music player. The adjustable extension gives you room and freedom to move
About Beats Audio
The company’s mission is to provide a superior end-to end music experience – with headphones, speakers, devices and services – so fans feel the emotion and hear the music the way artists intended it to sound from the studio.
This experience is aided by partnerships with HP, Chrysler Group and HTC Mobile. Led by Co-founder and CEO Jimmy Iovine, Co-founder Dr. Dre, and president and COO Luke Wood, Beats electronics is based in Santa Monica, CA.