on 30 December 2015
Amazing sound from such a small device. Yes, the bass is slightly lacking since anyone with a knowledge of Physics will know you cannot get deep bass form small cone speakers but what it does excel in is mid to top clarity and very loud with relatively low distortion. Some have said the Bose soundlink is better at a similar price but that is because it has physically bigger speakers hence a better bass but reviews have said it lacks at the top end. It is all a matter of preference - personally I hate booming bass and prefer clarity in the mid to top range which this gives in abundance. I have to say both seem to be overpriced but, fortunately, mine was a gift and it will get a lot of use. Love it.
on 26 March 2016
This speaker is now a well established design item because it looks so cool and contemporary.
I purchased it over 2 years ago and it still works absolutely perfect.
Even the packaging box looks really good.
As an object, it is beautiful to look at, it hardly takes any space at all and the finishing is perfect - I can't find any flaw with it. I got the dark blue colour which is looks a bit like a slightly metallic navy.
It charges very fast and the charge lasts a very long time. It is incredibly easy to pair with audio devices.
I use it for music by pairing it to the iPod or iPhone.
The sound quality is excellent and it can go to a very loud setting if that's what you need.
It is very portable because of its size, long charge and robustness. It also comes with a very good zip up soft carry case - the case is black of a spongy material, lightweight but provides very good protection and it looks good.
I'm very pleased with this speaker. It was expensive so I'm pleased it is of such good quality and it hasn't broken.
on 4 January 2016
Doesn't work unless charged with adapter, won't work if taken off charge, had to send back to Apple to see what problem is, this was a gift for my son as a xmas present, only wish I bought it from a shop as would of had it replaced straight away.
on 12 November 2015
I bought this for my grand son for Christmas last year and he likes it very much. However he has now told me that the device no longer charges and even buying a new charging cable did not help. It still does not charge and it is therefore not working. I am hoping it can be replaced or repaired under warranty, but the device when working is great.
on 8 January 2016
This is a fantastic little speaker, however, this is the second one I have received (as the first one was faulty) and after only 3 months its broken and no longer switches on. I advice people to buy it with a full warrenty (like in a shop) rather than from this seller.
on 26 August 2015
Rubbish, just more over priced junk from Dr. Dre. It's just marketing and no attention to sound quality, it's just as bad as their nasty headphone range. I should have known better after trying a pair of £269 Dre headphones.
on 12 February 2015
In the words of my daughter........ this is siiiiick! Best speaker ever! Amplifies the sound better than any other bluetooth device. Fully charges quickly and can be used as a hands free phone too. Fab colour!
on 28 July 2015
Excellent product and delivered within 2 days
on 21 June 2014
I love this little device, easy to set and sounds amazing. After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure how good it would be, but Im glad I ignored the negative reviews as its perfect for what I want.
on 29 December 2014
My daughter was over the moon with the speaker. The sound is first class and no distortion what so ever to the music when played to the extreme. A highly recommended speaker to any teenager.