When it comes to bullying, there is a vast amount of information written on this topic. Unfortunately most of the research and advice has been written with regards to bullying amongst children, within the school playground, etc.
Unfortunately many bullies don’t grow out of this mind-set and as such, end up as adult bullies and unfortunately, there is not much advice on how to deal with an adult bully!
In Beat The Bully, you will learn what exactly a bully is and discover a simple test to see whether you are being bullied or not. You will also learn;
• Everyone gets bullied at least once, even those who claim they don’t
• The three categories which all bullies fall under
• Some of the prevalent myths about bullying and how these are just myths
• The psychological effects of bullying
• How to reverse these affects and take back your power
• The damaging affects to the organisation in which the bully operates
Yet most importantly, you will discover the techniques that you can put in place to stop the bullying once and for all, no matter what type of bully is targeting you. Even if you don’t believe that you are being targeted by a bully, the tools in this book will provide you with the resources so that if you ever are, you will not be powerless.
Life is too short to have part of it being targeted by a bully, so learn to Beat The Bully!