- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 357 KB
- Print Length: 201 pages
- Publisher: Kindle Publishing Group; 2 edition (6 Jun. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005P0394O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,102,888 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
How to Beat the System without Going to Jail Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
More About the Author
In the meeting, top-level copywriter, Don Mahoney, blurted out, "My Gawd, he's the King of Business Opportunities!", and it stuck.
I've launched, bought, sold and reviewed hundreds of businesses and money making opportunities.
I've also advised hundreds of start-up ventures, products and marketing campaigns. I've written hundreds of articles and essays on hot rising trends and legitimate business opportunities.
I speak at select events and still advise business start-ups and entrepreneurs.
My first writing "project" was Yahoo! Unplugged, which become one of the first "interactive" products on the Internet - it was a book, CD and online forum. I reviewed more than 8500 websites and e-businesses in my column over a 5 year period.
I live in Owls Head Maine and Clermont Florida, and rent homes all over the place. I have a beautiful wife and three kids. We homeschool our kids (and I've indoctrinated them with business ideas and strategies......with a light heart and great sense of humor and fun).
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I slogged through the formatting problems because I wanted to see if the content lived up to its hype. I initially read the book on my Kindle Fire, but I also looked at it using the Kindle Mac eReader and the Cloud Reader (on my Mac) just to make sure the problem was not a limitation of my Kindle Fire. The problems listed below appeared on all of the platforms:
1. The formatting of the "Table of Contents" in the product description is far superior to the TOC in the in the ebook. There is no active TOC, just run on text with no regard to items starting at the beginning of a line. There are ">" symbols inconsistently thrown in which seem to indicate a new item is starting. Where line breaks occur is somewhat dependent on the platform and/or text size. It was the worst on my Kindle Fire, but I was able to make it look better using the Cloud Reader by playing with the width of the Reader window.
2. There is nary an apostrophe, single quote, or double quote in sight. Instead, there are multi-character strings of special characters where apostrophes or quotes should appear. My favorite example is the paragraph at location 94. In the pasted version below, though the superscript TM shows up as (tm).
Donâ(tm)t worryâ¦â¦I wonâ(tm)t bore you with a classroom study of âaeNegotiation Tactics 101ââ¦thatâ(tm)s lame. But get thisâ¦â¦
3. Haphazard line and paragraph formatting throughout including inconsistent paragraph indentation and use of justification. I found myself wondering if it was a slapdash version of a PowerPoint presentation turned into an ebook.
4. The ebook contains loads of hyperlinks to websites, but none of them work. To be fair to the author, after digging around on the Kindle Help Forum, it seems hyperlinks to external sources have never worked on Kindle devices or the Reader apps for non-Kindle devices and computers. However, some of the links don't contain the URL in the hyperlink text, so you have guess with web searches to find them.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Personal Finance