Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 July 2013
This is not normally the kind of story that I would read because I like big books, not short stories. Also, I am not very brave when it comes to scary tales. But I could not sleep, and I wanted something quick to read. I found Beast Hunter so, at 17 pages only, it would do nicely. 17 pages, yes, but very intense 17 pages. The narration is in the first person, but because there is great suspense, I did not mind. It is a spooky, thrilling story. A bit of gore too, so, maybe not the best thing when one cannot sleep. It starts a bit slow but it gathers momentum very quickly.
But I have enjoyed it nevertheless and was surprised by the end. Or was I? Is the beast real or does it represent our deepest, darkest fears?
A well deserved four stars and I am going to investigate other books from same author.
on 18 April 2014
This was well written and beautifully descriptive. No-one knows what he saw out there in the wilderness and it haunts him every day but he is the only one who has a chance of stopping the beast so has to decide whether to face his fear and go back into the woods.