Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 November 2001
'Dance Fever' is an inspired video, endlessly fascinating for children and highly enjoyable for adults, even after the twentieth viewing......
The music is exciting and varied. Not just the simple tunes often heard on children's videos but good saxaphone jazz, rap, cha cha and spanish 'flamingo'(sic), among others.
The characters are kind and enthusiastic, busy and creative with the excellent puppetry that I've associated with Jim Henson since 'Sesame Street' and 'The Muppets'.
It's funny too. Check out 'Tutter' the blue mouse.
My thirteen-month-old son and I watch this video first thing in the morning and by the end we are ready to dance our way through the day. He loves it, dances at every opportunity now, in the shops, in the bath, while eating dinner...
I've been so impressed that I'm ordering the 'Berry Merry Christmas' from the same series.
on 12 February 2001
My 1 1/2 year old son already has the Berry Bear Christmas and Birthday Parties videos, and watches them constantly - Dance Fever is no exception. Bear and Co are as entertaining as ever with their catchy songs and it's great watching my son to the cha cha cha round the living room! Pip and Pops' rap is hilarious. Can't wait for more Bear videos to add to his collection.
on 21 February 2003
This is a good video - with two editions of the 'Bear' show. The first deals with Potty Training, and is useful for a toddler to watch.
There are two issues - Tutter fogets to flush and another character has an 'accident', both of which are well delat with.
However, some of the phrases are quite American, and some of the content is quite advanced, but as the only Potty Training video on the market, it is worth having as an aid.
on 30 June 2001
Summer of Love is a great new addition to the collection of Bear in the Big Blue House. Bear, Ojo, Pip, Pop, Treelo and Tutter enjoy the cool blue house and discover how to play checkers. As for 'Loooove', well Bear and his 'Barry White' impression is something not to miss and will make all young and old feel warm inside. My two daughters really enjoyed it. A must have for your kids this summer.
on 1 November 2000
As the 08.00 stint on channel 5 weekdays wasn't enough of a fix for my 2 year old son I've been on the hunt for a video of "Bear" and his Blue house mates!! Hey and what a choice, this video has come at just the right time, not only because of the need for more viewing for him but it has a good theam for christmas being more about other people and not just reciving gifts. Also for us it gives him chance to get ready for christmas, this being his first that he will really remeber. This video has all the usual charecters in it along with a few new ones, the songs come think and fast and are as catchy as normal. If i had to mention one draw back on this video it would be the americanisms i.e. christmas is refered to throughout the show as "the holidays" although christmas does get a mention when they do a section on how it is celebrated around the world. Overall a great video for the kids big and small to get them in the mood for the festive period.
on 24 May 2003
I think Bear in the Big Blue House is a wonderful programme and my 19 month old daughter Charlotte loves it. She dances to the songs, has now started singing along and every time she sees Bear she points to the telly and says "Bear". As a parent I find the programme educational, fun and very suitable for my daughter. My husband and I sing along too and we are closet Bear fans ourselves!
on 21 November 2000
Another great bear video! Even though my little boy isn't quite one yet he sits glued to the TV when Bear and his friends are on. As a parent I enjoy it just as much as him as it isn't annoying like other childrens videos and its even educational. The only niggle would be the "americanisms" in the show and on this video, christmas referred to as "the holidays etc." But all in all an enjoyable watch.
Great to see that we can get the other Bear in the Big Blue items form Amazon. Keep up the good work!
on 5 July 2002
When my son was having a hard time 'wanting' to use a potty instead of his nappy, we bought this video. I think it not only made him feel better about a potty, but entertained him. Now my son is potty trained, and he still loves to watch this video. It has children's favorite charactors, whom are friendly, and not annoying at all! This video also has some great musical songs which get him up and dancing around!
on 17 July 2002
This is a great alternative to watching mind numbingly tacky kids programmes on the TV (plus there are no ad breaks to distract). Bear teaches children by example in how to care and treat others. The video has many hilarious and captivating, imaginative songs, you will find yourself humming the "toiletiers" song everywhere! Put this video in the machine and bear does the rest while you can do other things in piece, get them jobs done or have a well earned rest from demanding children! Works a charm from birth!
on 20 April 2001
The music is brilliant, especially when Tutter's grandmother introduces the Mambo, my 13mth son bounces along with the music and loves to be able to see Bear and friends what ever time of day.