Size: 2.5kg|Change

on 24 November 2012
When I opened the bag the contents smelt fresh and wholesome. However, most of the seeds are tiny and I wonder if they are suitable for our parrot.
The big complaint I would have is the large amount of yellow dust in the contents. Was this package filled with the dregs, I wonder.

This has lasted us a very short time and I need to order more parrot food - but in spite of the nice fresh smelling contents, I shan't be ordering
this one aain.
on 23 February 2013
great quality food it smells wonderful my african grey Dave loves this food , super fast deliverey very happy parrot !!!!!!
on 14 December 2010
My parrot loves this food, i was alittle concerned as its the first time i have bought this for him, but he took to it straight away.
and seems to really enjoy it.
on 14 October 2015
Beaphar parrot food is brilliant. Both my larger parrots love it, so much so,I now buy beaphar for lovebirds and beaphar for budgies, which my smaller birds love just as much. It's reassuring to know that the feed is similar to that in the wild. Also, I read a review, which someone complained of too much dust, which they sieved out. This would be the egg food the birds love so much, and is important for certain times such as moulting. Just mix it well before serving. You can't go wrong with this product, I've had birds waiting at their door for me to refill their dishes.
on 5 October 2014
A lot of dust included in product, so I always need to sieve it first
on 18 March 2016
I have used this product for many years for my 2 African Grey parrots. I sprinkle on their food every 2 days. It is really good quality and a great benefit to any caged bird. Please trust me on this, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 9 March 2016
My parrot is still thinking about this food as he doesn't like change,so I am having to mix it in.The food smells yummy so Iawait his final decision.I was disappointed with the packaging,it looked careless.
on 31 March 2016
Product could be better too much dust which settles at the bottom of the bag. So you are not paying for the weight of seed.
on 13 February 2015
great quality fast delivery fantastic seller A*****+ PERFECT :-)
on 15 January 2015
Arrived before time quoted not sure birds enjoy it