Questions & Answers
Beaphar Gentle Leader Medium Black
by Beaphar
4.5 out of 5 stars (404)
£8.49
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
This should fit as neck strap is fully adjustable ( I have bought various models so hope I am talking about the right one). Turns my manic staff into a gently puppy. Does take a while for dog to get used to though. Will scape head along the floor to get it off, so make sure you walk on soft ground not cement or tarmac to start with. good Luck
22 Nov 2013 by millie
votes
We use medium on our lab so I would go for small 😃
28 Dec 2014 by martyna watts
votes
I had a similar thing Val. My dog managed to get the nose bit off and somehow the whole thing became detached! I was frantic as we were by a fairly busy road. This has happened twice. She disappears when I get it from the cupboard ready for 'walkies' and often, before we've left home she gets the nose piece off. After 3 months I left it off for a while. I am now trying again. She's slightly better when out now and walks for more minutes before trying to get the nose bit off. I don't feel totally safe and in control though. Yesterday, she saw a cat and was frantically yanking to get at it - I ended up picking her up until we were well past the cat and felt safe to put her back down. I'll keep trying though as on normal lead or harness, she pulls and is a very vocal dog - making weird noises and barking, so the snout bit prevents this - :)
25 Mar 2014 by Diddy
votes
I have not found any problems with this item although i have used the smaller version on my mini schnauzer
18 Jun 2015 by T W Short
votes
For catch/fetch I would say no. They can run free with it, but my dog would stop to try and take it off
26 Aug 2014 by Lavinia Urban (Author)
votes
The loop that goes around the dog's nose and neck are adjustable, so you need to buy according to size of your dog. I bought large for a German Shepperd.
4 Jun 2015 by mariajose
votes
I would think a medium would fit however large might be better especially if your dog is going to grow. There is plenty of room in a medium tho.
19 Apr 2015 by Lily V.
votes
I got medium and my pup is 14kg. there is a lot of room to adjust but it doesn't come off as long as it is on tight enough which you can easily adjust with the clip
3 Apr 2015 by Daisy Thatcher
votes
Your lead attaches under the nose piece of the leader as seen in the pic. He can no longer pull as if he does it just pulls his head round. In the same way if you pull the lead say to the right your dogs will be directed to the right. This gives you full control and should help. My dog is not keen on wearing it and often rubs his nose along the floor but I'm sure he'll get used to it and I can correct him by pulling the lead up and he walks on. It is also adjustable around nose and neck for perfect fit so they can't wriggle out of it. Good luck if you decide to purchase I hope it helps.
13 Feb 2015 by Rah
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers