* Exquisite, early 50s west coast `cool blues' from one of the genre's most cherished acts.
* Johnny Moore's Three Blazers survived the late 1940s defection of their frontman, Charles Brown, to continue well into the next decade with the same musical sound, and a variety of vocalists. This package features three of the best; Mari "Mauri" Jones, Frankie Ervin and "Lex" Nelson Alexander, along with Blazers musical stalwarts Oscar Moore and Eddie Williams.
* Repertoire here is drawn, wherever possible, from original Modern and Dolphin tapes and acetates, and includes many previously unissued recordings and/or takes.
* Virtually none of this repertoire has been reissued in the CD era - and the sound quality is astounding.
* A long overdue follow-up to Ace's first - and equally recommended - Three Blazers CD, "Drifting And Dreaming" (CDCHD 589).