Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Bayonetta (Xbox 360) forum

Bayonetta Tactics

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jan 2010 17:15:52 GMT
I'm about 3 hours into the game and it has to be said that my the variation of the combos I use is severely limited. The main combo is simply YYYYYB or occasionally YYBBB. What are the best combos in the game? What is everyone else using?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2010 20:16:49 GMT
Encarta says:
you may know this but during the loading scenes where you can practice, press the back button and then you can practice for as long as you want. also look in the special techniques journal in your items section and it'll tell you about each combo and how powerful they are, etc.
I don't think i'm that good at the game, and I also push the sort of button combos you're saying, but this info may help you a bit?
Also look out for certain weapons having special moves each, such as holding down the button or rotating the stick and pressing the button, otherwise no matter what weapons you have equipped it seems the combo moves are the same, but i may be wrong?

Posted on 20 Jan 2010 22:15:30 GMT
thanks for the tutorial tip, I guess I will have to find out these combos for myself! and yeah I often pick up angel's weapons and slap them about a bit with them ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jan 2010 00:23:11 GMT
Encarta says:
so i've been playing through the game again after completing it, and i'm alot better now i'm powered up and have more moves. i've realised it's maybe less important to finish a 'listed' combo, and then just start another one, but instead try to keep linking moves together whilst also avoiding getting hit. e.g. start a combo, dodge any attacks and go into witch time if possible, carry on combo, but don't necessarily get to the final big move (such as a wicked weave) then throw in some single moves such as 'RB + Back + Kick' (you may have to buy this move) to launch the foe into the air, then jump up and start a new combo. maybe when the enemy's dizzy start on another one, but all the time try and dodge attacks and go into witch time and just keep attacking. I was reluctant 1st time round to buy the special moves from the Gates of Hell but these really help link combos or start attacks off. Stiletto is good for attacking over distance so you can get to enemies quicker, keeping the combo flowing. when you can do get the bat move, as though the timing might seem hard to get right, if you try to use witch time dodge anyways but are a bit late and might take damage, you should pull it off, and you avoid taking damage and go into witch time still.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  17 Jan 2010
Latest post:  23 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about