Battlefield Bad company 2 creating a team

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Apr 2010 17:43:27 BDT
I have being playing bad company 2 for a while and would like to get some people together to make a team, I play on the the PS3. If your interested leave your psn name and weather or not you use a headset, plus possiable times you play during any given week.

If any want to add me: my psn is ad-sim I use a head set and play most envenings

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2010 23:21:39 BDT
hi, i wouldnt mind some more people who play this game on my friends list, barely any at the moment!
i see this was good few months ago, so if youre still into this game, add me ( or i might add u first) Jam-W-Ham .
i play most nights, and during the day a bit at weekends. i have got the headset but rarely use it, but obviously would if theres someone to talk to!!
thanks,
James

Posted on 30 Aug 2010 18:24:50 BDT
PSN: ad-sim says:
That cool man I will add you. There are some over guys that I play with that I found on amzon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/tag/video%20games/forum/ref=cm_cd_dp_rft_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxJDNP8ZT4910I&cdThread=Tx146XZJ5ERDPEP . This the link to their thread just introduce yourself. I play with them quite regulary and they all mic up, which makes the game much better being able to use a bit of team tactics. I will see you on the battlefield.

Posted on 30 Aug 2010 21:07:39 BDT
haha i played with them a few times recently :o play wiht ya soon :)

Posted on 23 Nov 2010 01:34:36 GMT
Shockerhippy says:
If anyone else is still playing this add me. Ps name is shockerhippy. I was on tonite and there was only 4 people in my team. I hope everyones not moved over to moh

Posted on 14 Dec 2010 16:31:08 GMT
yeah i can play on battlefield bad company 2 my name is BeanSandwhich and i have a headset email me robo_923@hotmail.com to organize a time
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  27 Apr 2010
Latest post:  14 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (285)