on 15 October 2013
I bought these for a friend's birthday, as I have a string of led lights above my bed and they are pretty and romantic. She's recently moved house, is very girly, and hope that she'll find a suitable spot to put them up. Being battery operated means she's not restricted to where they will reach a plug, or need an extension lead.
on 18 December 2013
I got these as a present for a little girls bedroom.
They were good value for money although didn't look 'top end' (the flowers look slightly cheap and the light is very bright white.) So although ideal for a kids bedroom they may not be suitable for a sitting room.
They are battery operated ( supplied without batteries) which was ideal as you then dont have to worry too much about cable length so on.
All in all, very happy with my purchase and the fast delivery.

As I have bought better quality lights from a high street store for around the same price (now sold out) I have given only 4 stars.
on 30 October 2013
The roses are sooo pretty with cute pink candy colour, a vibrant addition to your room (of a girl)! Can't wait to hang them up on my wall along with my Polaroid photos, this is a must have for those who are inspired by Tumblr pics! A*******
on 25 January 2014
In my shabby chic bedroom these look great and are good quality, will buy more for my daughter in law. Thrilled with the purchase.
on 16 September 2014
I LOVE these lights & I'm so so pleased with this purchase. The flowers are a lovely soft pink, very romantic looking & they give off a very warm, gentle glow & i love the fact that there battery operated too as they can go almost anywhere in any room of the house. Great value for money, would defo recommend product & seller.
on 17 February 2014
These have really brightened my room (no pun intended). They're a great edition and just add that extra little 'wow' factor to my bookshelf.

Fairy lights are the key to making any room like pretty and giving a fun, girly touch and these lights do the job well. They're great little flowers and I couldn't be happier!
on 22 May 2014
These rose lights look lovely around my bed and they really bring the room together. They are battery operated which means that there is no need for plugs. I have had mine on everyday since i brought them (about two months) and they still not have faltered. Excellent. Thank you.
on 19 June 2014
I bought 3 sets of these to decorate the inside of a gazebo for a party. It's so convenient that they are battery operated too. They are of a good quality and very pretty. They are now draped in a bedroom.
on 3 October 2015
Lovely, good value, exactly what I expected arrived quickly. Have them hanging around an old fashioned mirrored dressing table in a dark corner of bedroom and they look great.
on 27 January 2014
Sorry, but I am a bit disappointed actually. These are really dull. Don't know what I was expecting really. I do have them on show around my bedroom door.

See one answered question