TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 September 2015
Bought as a birthday present for my son the quality is good he loves the fact he Dan see batman on the watch face he can't tell the time yet but his hero is there to see. The wallet is not to bad either the only problem now is he wants his own money in it so it's costing his father now fast delivery packed extremely well and I would highly recommend these.
on 3 March 2014
My nephew loves batman ans is learning to tell the time so this was and ideal gift. It was well presented
on 4 March 2014
Terrible quality. Both the wallet and the watch broke straight away. I would rather pay more money and get something that's going to last more than one day especially when it's a Christmas present for a child
on 15 April 2014
No its not a Rolex and I wouldn't use the wallet with a good suit but for my 4yr old grandson just about perfect - No the quality isn't great, but Its a kids watch, it works and the wallet is a bonus
on 28 January 2014
Don't waste your money unless u just want the wallet. The watch didn't even work and clasp fell off as took it out packaging. Very disappointing as it was the watch we wanted.
on 15 December 2013
plastic rubbish but i suppose you only get what you pay for would not recommend this product wallet ok watch plastic
on 4 December 2013
As specified on the product details the design may differ from that displayed, the one I have received is not as nice as the one advertised, however this isn't a reason to return.

the quality of the product is cheap and I cant imagine the watch will take much wear and tear.

It is what it is a nice little stocking filler I am sure my nephew will love it as he loves batman so much!!!
on 6 March 2014
It's quite a cheap watch and material but my Son loves it. He is 4 and thought it was fab.
on 5 February 2015
Came from abroad so waited a while for it only to find the zip on wallet came broken and the stitching not done properly so inside just fell out instantly. Watch worked but didn't order it for that as already got 2 watches for son so only bought for wallet.
on 20 March 2015
Bought as a birthday gift for my son, it arrived on time and as described. My son loves it, wears the watch to school everyday and takes the wallet also.