on 20 November 2014
I love this bar only wish the bar was a little smaller or I could buy smaller bars to use as it is a little to big for my piercing ( then again I do have small ears) hopefully will find shorter bars I could use :)
on 6 December 2013
Really good quality, arrived when said, looks brilliant on, packaged well, great for a present or just for yourself. Just amazing!
on 7 February 2016
Arrived quickly. Bought as a gift for other half who's got a scaffold piercing at a slight angle & struggled to change normal bars due to it. This is an absolute dream for her as it unscrews in middle allowing for ease.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2015
arrived on time and it fits perfectly
review image
on 22 December 2014
as described, delivery on time