on 7 August 2013
I found this item large enough for want I wanted it for but after a couple of weeks it started to have mould spots on it. I put it in for a wash but the mould spots did not go, so I have stopped using it.
on 20 August 2015
This has lasted well, even with the pulling, moving and general daily punishment which my daughter gives it.
Some bath toy bags I have had before, have had the loop attaching the sucker easily torn but this is stronger and more resilient.
The size is great! My daughter has built up a collection of bath toys and trying to fit them all in one bag used to be a struggle (or bad news for the bag, as it ripped). This bag has plenty of room.
I would definitely recommend to anyone with children.
on 1 March 2014
Perfect size, large enough to fit all my sons bath toys (& he has quite a lot!) Very durable although didn't stay stuck to tiles for long but that's probably caused by the weight of too many toys. Sticks to shower screen perfectly and never falls down! Would definitely recommend this product. Great value and does the job.
on 28 October 2014
it was a nice big bag and fits quite alot of toys .BUT.... as it is so big the weight of the toys usually makes it fall off and the lightest of tugs it comes off anyways... after about 2-3 baths we stopped using it. But a nice enough product in terms of parts and build etc and speedy delivery.
on 14 November 2013
Great product does the job! Fits all my daughters bath toys in perfectly- and she has a lot. It didn't stick on my tiled wall ( maybe because they are painted?) but it sticks fine on the actual bath. Recommend highly :)
on 31 December 2013
Bought this with some bath toys for my granddaughter to encourage her mother to give her baths rather than showers. Granddaughter loved the bath, the toys and Mummy loved the bag to put the toy away in. Result.
on 1 May 2014
Was delivered very fast & looked the part put sons bath toys in & it held in place great for first 3 days then stitching came out of lopes connecting bag to plastic cups & fell down cheap for a reason
on 8 October 2013
Much bigger than I had thought which is great as I needed a big bag for my daughters bath toys. Only downside is that after a month of being stuck to the wall, the suction pads arent working great
on 1 August 2014
The bag is an ideal size to hold all of my sons bath toys. He can see into it with ease so he can choose which toys he wants. It makes tidying up easy an the toys can drip dry.
on 26 November 2014
Suckers are a bit weak. I was hoping a large bag would carry more. But had this for months and still using it. I just put less in it. Colours would be nice too.