- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: AVA Publishing (3 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 294037385X
- ISBN-13: 978-2940373857
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 1.5 x 23.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 701,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Basics Photography 06: Working in Black & White Paperback – 3 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
David Präkel runs his own photographic training workshops in Northumberland, UK. He has enjoyed a successful and diverse career in journalism, photography and education and has taught at all levels in universities, colleges, schools in both the UK and the US as well as the prestigious Kodak Imaging Training Centre in Harrow, London.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?