on 2 January 2008
Top Product.
In my view this is an excellent product for new drivers or those who do not know the basics such as checking & topping up oil & liquid levels, checking tyre pressures, changing flat tyres/ bulbs/fuses but one of the best lessons is on how to correctly jump start a flat battery correctly which can save alot of time waiting for the RAC/AA. THIS PRODUCT WOULD NOT BE SUITABLE FOR MECHANICS.
I was very surprised by how much I did not know about basic car care.
Apart for the 'How2' sections, the other ones on 'Safety' and 'Costs' really makes you realise why it is important to do the simple things regularly. The animations were brilliant and make the product very engaging, memorable and easy to learn.
on 5 July 2012
I purchased this product purely as an addition to my SteelBook collection. I'm sure it's a very helpful guide for anyone who wants to perform basic car maintenance, but from a collector's point of view this is a nice quirky obscure SteelBook. :)
on 11 September 2014