- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Kingfisher (5 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0753433435
- ISBN-13: 978-0753433430
- Product Dimensions: 17.6 x 1.2 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 461,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Basher Science: Technology Paperback – 5 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the sensational series that’s too cool for school – this is a totally unique guide to technology!
About the Author
Dan Green is the voice of Basher, the author of numerous Basher titles including Physics, Biology, Astronomy, Rocks and Minerals and Human Body. He has an MA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University, where he specialised in geology. He’s a journalist and science writer with a brilliant knack for science communication.
Simon Basher is the creator and illustrator of more than a dozen internationally best-selling books for children including the critically acclaimed Basher Science series (Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Algebra & Geometry and more), the Go! Go! Bobo books and Basher’s ABC. Based in London, Basher specialises in “graphic surrealism” and his original artwork is regularly exhibited and sold in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.