on 5 April 2013
These adapters can save one the replacement of an entire light fitting, and have allowed me to upgrade my existing light fittings to LED bulbs. They come in many different options, but these particular ones only force the standard bulb to protrude about 1 centimetre past normal, meaning they have effectively no impact on the look of the fitting they are attached to. I found that these adapters were not easily available in England, (admittedly I did not try very hard) so I opted for a foreign supplier and was glad I did. Further, the quality is very good, the supplier in Hong Kong is very polite and patient, and delivery only took ten days in my case. In short I bought nine of them for three light fittings; replacement of fittings would have cost £400.00 plus as there are no LED bulbs on the market to fit. The adapters cost me under £10.00. delivered from the other side of the world and came in ten days, with a thank you. I rest my argument.
on 1 April 2013
Having bought the wrong size of bulb I have now fitted them elswhere in the house and saved more money
on 4 September 2014
Adequate quality for what they are (although with the usual tiny dents and burrs to be expected in the metalwork of a cheap Chinese product).
One other reviewer complained of his setting on fire due to inadequate electrical contact area: when I dismantled our outdoor lamp housings, I noticed slight copper oxidation. A little attention with sand-paper (after switching off the electricity) to reduce electrical resistance, and a firm fit for this adaptor; has given a perfect result for us (we fitted our adaptor with 4W IKEA LED bulbs). So we reduced contact resistance and also reduced electrical current passing through the contacts. We've had no problems with this at all.
on 7 January 2015
simple, effective, cheap - what's not to like?
Supplied quickly, no problems.
(For background, we own a small guesthouse with numerous lamps and bulb types and never the "right" bulb when one blows. This adaptor is already in use and we plan to purchase several others of verious types in future)
on 14 January 2015
economical (don't call it cheap) and does the job perfectly. comes from china and takes more time to arrive than a train in Britain but unlike some of our trains my parcel from China did turn up...order well ahead...and one day when you completely forgot about it ta-dah! there it is in you post box :)
on 6 February 2014
Absolutely fine product providing you want an E14 to E27 adapter... I wanted an E27 to E14 adapter as the title suggests so it is mis-advertised but cant fault the quality and price so I'll keep it in the cupboard for when I need to use my 60w E14 halogens.

Change the discription guys
on 14 August 2014
bought these so I could buy appropriate and better costed LED bulbs and they work a treat. I first attached to the bulb, don't over tighten...then screwed the whole into the larger socket..again I didn't go particularly tight because it's a deep thread and hardly going to unscrew itself.
on 28 April 2014
Its compact, gets you out of a bit of a hole. Importantly doesnt increase the length of the bulb too much. Plastic seems of okay quality, but not sure I would want to put a hot halogen in it (might be wrong on that, but my fitting is a LED so I am not fussed)
on 13 April 2014
These work and now I can use my small screw dimmable LEDs from costco which already came with a bayonet adaptor included everywhere no matter what the fitting. Bargain price, super fast delivery. Don't bother buying anything else more expensive!
on 23 November 2014
Badly engineered screw bulb in with great care or the center contact will give way with the slightest of touch as you know well with these e27 or e14 bulds if they are loose they will not work properly not fit for purpose