- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: AQNP6
- ASIN: B00ION9DCQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 Feb. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,579 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.00 UK delivery
Barry M Cosmetics Aquarium, Pacific
|Price:||£3.19 (£31.90 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.80 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Barry M Aquarium Range
- Available in 6 beautiful shades
- Free from Animal Testing
- Produced by popular cosmetics company Barry M
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The new Aquarium collection from Barry M includes 4 mirror two-tone Nail Paints that allow your nails to glisten from every angle. For the ultimate under the sea effect try wearing them under one of the 2 large particle glitter topcoats.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/ NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BENZOPHENONE-1, SILICA, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, POLYVINYL BUTYRAL [+/- CI77000, CI77820, CI77891, CI77491, TIN OXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE]See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Colours to it.
This is a lovely metallic green/blue/gold colour that's changes with the light
I had several compliments on it.
Quick drying too, would recommend a clear top coat for extra shine and protection.
As with any Barry M polish I would recommend using a top coat as I personally find it chips easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
looks gorgeous in the bottle and colour is fab but its really lumpy because of the large piece of glitter. You end up with a really rough surface.Published 2 months ago by T. McLean
Great colour,great quality, love everything about this product 😊Published 8 months ago by Agnes Brown
Nothing like the colour in the pic - much darker and quite boring. Also, it's really thick and dosn't go on well. I wouldn't recommend it.Published 9 months ago by chloewright21