4.5 out of 5 stars1,926

on 11 May 2014
This app is great, it's fills the gap for when the chase isn't on tv... it's harder than the tv show though, or maybe that's just me panicking over getting the answers right. No Bradley which is a shame but apart from that all good...
on 23 August 2013
Cracking chaser app. Love the little vignettes of the various chasers. Especially the sinnerman, Paul Sinha.The music is tense, the questions difficult. Thoroughly entertaining.
0Comment111 of 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
Love this game it's great, just like on the telly. Only downer is there's no Bradley Walsh asking the questions. But a good game all the same.
0Comment57 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2013
We all love this one. It's a little difficult for the kids but at least they can have a guess at the multiple choice aswers that they don't know.
0Comment33 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2014
Good game. Have my family addicted to it now too. None of us have managed to beat the chaser yet though. But I'm sure we will (eventually)
on 2 February 2014
I watch The Chase regularly and thoroughly enjoy the show. This is the next best thing to being on the show. Would be good if the questions were spoken rather than having to read. I don't play games on my Kindle, but thought I'd have a go at this one. Well worth the money.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2013
This is great fun but very hard. Had no technical issues at all on the kindle fire. As good as watching the show itself.
0Comment57 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 October 2013
A great game. The graphics are brilliant. I have only got through once but I keep going back. I haven't had the same question twice. I would recommend this for all the family.
on 18 January 2014
I like this game, haven't beaten the chasers yet though. Some of the questions I know, some I have never, heard of.
0Comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2013
This is my kind of app. I love the tv show and love the app even more. Needs voice overs from Bradley and the chasers but nevertheless, I recommend for anybody!