- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.99 UK delivery
Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc 2013 75cl (Case of 6)
- Tasting notes:Bursting with summer fruit flavours like honeydew melon, nectarine and peach. Pear and lime notes meld into a soft finish.
- Great value at £ 6.85 a bottle.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Barefoot sauvignon blanc - california Case of 6 bottles at £ 6.85 per bottle - best price on the net. Tasting notes:Bursting with summer fruit flavours like honeydew melon, nectarine and peach. Pear and lime notes meld into a soft finish.
Top Customer Reviews
What a pleasant surprise. The taste was smooth and silky, just as you expect from the good Sauvuignon wine. Produce of US especially California wines have been known to be popular, but this one was really a surprise. This wine is good for entertain the guest. You can find much better price at big retail stores in UK, though.