on 29 October 2012
Now, these are very small bags.

One application or two maximum for each bag - however, for the price paid and for 1st try it's fine.

I must say, I am very pleased with the quality of the mineral foundation. It blends in very well and covers well - I have some acne bumps on my cheek that are red and purple and this has covered it well. I also have discolored skin tone so this has done a brilliant job !

Already purchased the full makeup from their website, though I picked a different color.

If you are not porcelain white , then go for the medium range. I have light skin and normally, when I bought foundations from Loreal or Estelle Lauder, I would always go for ivory. With this one however, the ivory is very light in color so I went for the medium beige.
on 11 February 2013
Excellent full cover foundation and great value for money. Should last a long time and comparable with more expensive products on the market.
on 1 May 2013
These samples are great to try out the colours. I have very pale skin and I found them to be very pale in colour so I am going to try the medium colours. Follow the advice given on how to apply them and you can add layers to get more coverage.
When I find the right colour I will definately be buying the jars.
on 16 April 2013
I was very pleased with this item.Very handy if you are unsure which foundation matches your skintone.Fairly light seems to be very good for fair blonde hair.The other shades are very pale.Would definitely order from this seller again.......
on 31 May 2013
A good product and v. useful to have samples.I have difficulty getting makeup which is pale enough but this was slightly too pale. Might order the medium. The right shade might be worth 5 stars.
on 12 March 2014
Packaging awful. Just becomes a mess. My room looks very dusty because of it. Although great make up and the little bag that comes with It. I dump the brushes because I dont feel you need that many. Not saying poor quality. The bare minerals does look very natural on the face. I like the classic glow. Dare not to try the bronzer because it looks like the colour of clay. The blusher is really cool too. But only downside its quite messy and would not recommend to bring out on a night out. A mess will be in your bag in the morning. It will be all over carpets, mirrors, mobiles phones purses, ete
on 17 March 2013
I had a reaction to this item so was not able to try it out properly. Good idea though to try before you buy.
on 13 April 2013
it comes in small bags as it is for sample, but gave me idea which color tone is suitable for me. quality feels good too. surely will buy from this seller again.
on 12 May 2014
I bought this last Wednesday and received it this morning (Monday) very quick shipping I didn't realise how small the sample bags actually were but you get a good two applications in one bag, I bought fair which I am happy with as I am very pale, I will probably purchase the medium next time though! I mixed all four bags together and put them in a cleaned out Vaseline tin, i found it easier to use!
The only thing is I found it made no difference to my bare skin so I applied this over liquid foundation it did set it all day!
on 19 May 2013
excellent product. very easy to use. an very light on your skin. barely there feel. which is great. will recommend this to everyone I know!