on 10 December 2013
This doll that was received will be a birthday present for my daughter and I would just like to comment what a beautiful and really good quality item this is. The sellers did a really fantastic job of getting this to me really quickly and in good condition!
on 2 January 2013
Aaah Barbie - she is so beautiful. Her wedding dress is lovely. The toy comes with a super ring that a child can wear. The only annoying thing about this toy is that the veil is attached to Barbie's head with a plastic tag - which is difficult to remove.
on 10 April 2013
My little girl was very pleased when she recieved this product for christmas, she had really wanted a bride doll to add to her collection of her barbies, this doll was perfect and has a beautiful dress. It arrived really promply too.
on 15 May 2013
Arrived quickly...this is a present for a birthday in June so as yet not opened ....as advertised I'm sure my daughter will love it
on 2 August 2013
Great success with 7 yr old grandchild who was thrilled with it and has played with it a great deal
on 19 November 2013