Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 7 January 2014
Bought this Barbie doll for my grand daughter who had the wardrobe and clothes.
A lovely doll and well made, the clothes were very nice.
on 30 December 2013
We bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday and it is a great barbie. Her dress is really pretty and she looks great! My daughter enjoys playing with her. I would recommend.
on 18 December 2013
Not yet used as xmas gift for niece. Packaged in nice display box and seems to be what was wanted.
on 18 December 2013
The little girl I purchased the doll for was very pleased with it and I really liked the pink girly frilly outfit on the doll. Very good service as always from Amazon.
on 2 December 2013
Its a xmas present i have been advised my neice is in into barbie, so hopefully it will bring a smile come 25/12/13.
on 27 October 2013
Just like in her Dreamhouse cartoon apart from her skirt is much shorter but definitely nicer). She's so beautiful. Her face and hair are gorgeous. Her dress sparkles. I love her shoes. The spare dress is much nicer than I expected. I am very happy with her.
on 22 October 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my 6 year old daughter ...she will love it as it's Barbie and it's glam ...can't comment on quality as still boxed ... Got for a good price
on 28 January 2014
Quick service, excellent product, very pleased. Made the perfect present, Barbie is looking beautiful alongside the good quality clothes she comes with.
on 29 December 2013
My daughter love it. Things change because when I was like my daughter the design was different but it's easier tan before to move it.
on 9 October 2014
Box not damaged the barbie looks great it's perfect for any barbie fan