Price:£109.90+ £9.00 shipping

on 4 February 2005
I have been collecting dolls for around 5 years now, and i knew this doll would be perfect for my collection, i wasn't dissapointed. She is beautifully presented in a green 'fellowship' box, with a brief history of the character on the back. Her white dress is very nicely detailed and her hair is lovely, she actually looks better than in the pictures! she is definately my new favourite!
on 11 January 2014
My nine year old granddaughter was very pleased with this product. It was extremely expensive and took over 6 weeks to receive it from the States but those were issues with the supplier rather than the product. Do shop around for the best price.
on 28 December 2004
I bought this for my little girl for christmas, but when it arrived I decided it was far too nice to be played with! I've now got it displayed on my dressing table and it looks fab! She comes with a display stand and the box is also really nice. I think this is really good value for money and will certainly be a collectors item.