on 18 December 2013
You need to decide what exactly you want to buy
1) Barbie branded clothing and pay the expensive price tage
2) non barbie branded clothes.

If you are happy to not have the Barbie brand on them then you will be happy with these. They are bright, colourful, lovely styles and selection. They come only in a see through bag though so would need jazzing up if they were a gift.

I was trying to cut costs and not get the Barbie branded items, I now want the Barbie items as these are for Xmas presents and want a bigger wow factor so will have to pay the price.

I contact the seller and she was extremely prompt with her response and offered me a refund and even to keep the items as I wasn't happy. I'm very impressed with her customer service, unfortunately just not the right product for me.
on 7 March 2014
I didn't expect amazing quality as this is not a branded product however what I have received is absolutely disgraceful! For this much money they should at least be made of real fabric not some plastic feeling material. The make is worse than bad, there is no talking about the finish as they all look like someone was in the hurry and couldn't even finish the stitch! Don't waste your money on this order! I have just received a similar order from Hong Kong for £3,99 and those dresses are amazing, the fabrics are soft and lovely, the design is beautiful and more over the shoes fit the dolls.
on 13 January 2014
I ordered this for my daughter for christmas but 3 of the dresses already ripped after 2 days and one pair of shoes is broken. Now, a month later there are 5 dresses that need to be repaired (one of which can't be repaired as one of the shoulderstraps has completely unraveled).
Very bad quality and not worthy of the name Barbie as it's such a bad knock off.
on 28 March 2014
The grin on her face when she got these,for her birthday, says it all, one happy little girl. Dresses individually packed, like opening lots of prezzies !!
on 27 February 2014
thankyou i recieved the dolls dresses today and i just ordered them last evening..brilliant service
and will use again..the dresses and shoes are gorgous and the kids will love them x
on 14 June 2015
You get what you pay for. This set was as cheap as chips, but obviously the makers aren't the kind who pay too much attention to detail. Some of the dresses arrived with the stitching apart and the velcro hanging down, quality of the material used was low grade and finish was barely satisfactory. But my 2 nieces, who are 4 and 5 yrs old, are none the wiser. It was ideal as they lose/misplace their dolls clothes quite often, so for this price, it wouldn't hurt as much if they ruined or damaged the clothes.
on 9 January 2016
Good variety of dresses. My daughter loved them. Some were made of a paper like material so I'm not sure how long they'll last.
on 12 October 2014
The dressess for good, they fit on all the barbies but the shoes were either big or small for them.
on 3 December 2015
Nice lot of dresses for Barbie, nice that we can get them.
on 12 December 2014
These might fit a Barbie doll but not Barbie quality.