on 25 February 2013
I never bought my daughter a Barbie when she was little, and now that she is a 30 year old software engineer, this was a suitably gruesome gift for her.
on 30 November 2014
I commend this doll for being an accurate representation of women in the workplace and who does the coding.
on 17 April 2012
I purchesed this Barbie doll for my five year old granddaughter because she recently had to start wearing glasses, She was refusing to wear them and commented that she wasn't pretty anymore and that Barbie and princeses do not wear glasses. I searched the internet for a Barbie with glasses to give her the confidence to wear her glasses and that she was still pretty like Barbie. I was delighted when I found this doll on your site.
My granddaughter was so happy when I gave her new glasses wearing Barbie, especially being that Barbie's glasses were pink like hers! She now has no problem wearing her glasses.
Worth every penny and thank you for stocking this particular Barbie doll as you were the only place that I could purchase this item.
on 6 April 2013
Nice to see a Barbie with cool gear instead of just nice dresses. My 6-year old loved it very much.