Size: X-Large|Colour Name: Yellow|Change
Price:£27.68+ Free shipping

on 26 February 2013
I bought this coat for walking my dogs, who are suffering from failing sight & need me to be highly visible. And of course the coat needed to be weathproof ie, able to withstand the b..... awful Isle of Man climate.
The coat exceeded my expectations in some respects but is a bit let down in a couple features, which is why only 4 stars. Firstly & most importantly it is weatherproof. I have now used it a couple of times in Irish Sea gales & it hasn't let any water in. It is certainly hi viz, which is important to my use. A real bonus is that the quilted lining is much warmer than I expected.
However, on the downside, the zip is a bit small & fiddly, a heavier guage zip would be better & the zip cover flap poppers are equally fiddly. These would be better replaced with velcro strip. The hood isn't really meant for serious use, which is just as well because it's not very good. Having said all of that the coat is still good value for money.
on 26 November 2014
After looking through loads of the Hi Vis jackets on Amazon I bought this one for use riding on my scooter, the jacket fits well, light and comfortable with room for jumpers underneath. The photo doesn't do the brightness of this jacket any justice, it is very Hi Vis!
It has a heavy duty nylon zip but the zip tags may be a little small with gloves and cold hands, it's easily sorted by putting a cable tie through the zip tag though.
on 29 January 2014
Had a problem with the delivery but was resolved quickly and efficiently.
I was pleased with the quality and the fit of the coat.
on 20 November 2013
These jackets are well made and very good value, having side pockets and pockets for mobile phones etc is an added bonus.
on 22 April 2014
The sizes were limited, but one was needed to comply with the law. The 6XL was a bit oversized as the next size down was not a selectable option. When used in the rain it was very effective and kept me very dry.
on 19 February 2016
One of the plastic poppers has broken off and the zip takes more than several attempts for it to work. When I tried to return this item via Amazon, the automated system informed me that it was no longer eligible for return. The return date expired on 31st Jan 2016. I got it in November 2015. Even though it's competitively priced, I rather hoped it would last longer than a few months before breaking. It's not stated clearly that I can see that there's a limited returns period. Maybe that's just me, but I'll be more wary when buying in the future. ow I have to start the search process all over again to get a decent hi-vis coat.
on 19 May 2014
Happy with the quality at price, but currently swapping for a smaller size. I ordered medium, which I found too lose and too long
on 29 August 2015
FAB JACKET KEEPS ME NICE AND WARM AND IV BEEN OUT INTO SOME TRYENSHAIL RAIN AND WHEN I GOT BK I WAS BOAN DRY,,
on 13 July 2014
someone else had ordered one and told me to order the bigger size so I did and it then fitted me just right
on 28 October 2014
I spent some time looking at HiViz coats before choosing this one. It is soft lined, has a soft collar, is long enough (covers bottom) has sufficient pockets and appears pretty wind and waterproof in a heavy shower, all the things I wanted. It was also very cheap and I can live with the jokes from my teacher daughter about getting a job as a Lollipop man!

See one answered question