on 30 September 2014
A very good product that does a nice job on my brushed steel cooker hood. The smell is not great but not too unpleasant either. You do have to use some effort on certain surfaces depending on how much grease there is, but once you have cleaned the are with the Barkeepers Friend, you will be pleased with the result. Makes it look new. Recommended.
on 2 May 2014
I have a cupboard full of cleaning solutions that claim to be the best thing since sliced bread!! Alas, none of them live up to the hype. Bar keepers friend, on the other hand, does what it says. I have a lovely shower that takes up one side of my bathroom with a lovely walk in glass wall and door. It has been there for 10 years and recently I have fallen out of love with it, because I can never get the glass clean. 3 cheers for bar keepers friend. Sprayed it on, rubbed it around a bit (and really not hard) and then cleaned it off with water and lo and behold beautiful clean glass. Bar keepers friend is definitely my friend from now on!!
on 21 February 2014
I bought this to clean my black comopsite sink from B&Q. The sinks look great but are so hard to keep clear of limescale!
I had to pay £15 for a bottle of specialst sink cleaning spray half the size of this in B&Q, very annoying!!!

Bar Keepers Friend is a great product and so much cheaper, try a few methods of cleaning and you'll find it does the job fine, highly recommended!
on 23 June 2014
Wow what an amazing product for brass, cleans thick white water deposits and stains beautifully. Wear gloves when using.gets to work well and little required. Only thing to sort out calcium deposits from well water. Aggressive but used on antique brass. But also brass ornaments that had been left outside to the elements all year. Looked brand new again. I want some more now! Beats brasso and can be used around the house for lots of stubborn jobs....10/10
on 19 January 2016
Wonderful stuff wish I found it earlier!! Bought the powder and worked great in my kitchen etc., then decided to buy the spray for harder to reach places and for the bathroom (especially for the shower door which I struggle to get/keep clean). I can honestly say that I've tried lots of different products before and have done years of scrubbing and cursing, and this stuff's amazing my shower door has never been this clean and stays clean for longer as well all with very little effort. Highly recommend!
on 10 May 2016
Cleaned up my oven and toaster better using this product..stainless steel cleaner smells and not so good as getting things clean..had a few rust marks on oven and got rid using this product. Oven looks new again..recommend to you all.
on 12 June 2016
Fast delivery and the product itself is great. I had been struggling with some soap marks on the tiles of my shower and they are now gone, really good product (I had tried few others and didn't see results until now)
on 14 June 2016
I brought the powder with this as well, I first used it in America and was amazed by how good it removes all stains from pans and surfaces. I was so happy that I could get this here and will definitely be buying again.
on 27 July 2015
I had tried everything to remove rust stains on candelabra crystals from the little metal connecting rings. Followed every bit of advice on Internet without any luck until I came across mention of this product. It worked brilliantly (pun intended) and no trace of rust remains. Highly recommended and is a superb cleaner for glass topped stove, chrome, stainless steel and so much more. Top product and I highly recommend with confidence.
on 7 July 2015
Hands down these are the best cleaners I have ever purchased! My stainless steel hotplate surround was the bane of my life until I discovered these. Use with a cheap stainless steel cloth and you will be amazed! The burnt on food will just slide off!