on 17 October 2014
These are very sturdy bands which will rarely ever break. They also have a lovely all-over round texture which is quite unique and gives one's favourite bracelets and charms a different look. Finally, the packet comes with 6 q-clips, which are a welcome addition to one's collection of clips as they close any bracelet much more securely than s-clips and c-clips. Wish I could purchase other colours of this brand too, but unfortunately they are hard to come by.
on 7 April 2014
I wish I had read previous reviews properly; there are no silver or gold in the pack, just pink, purple and green. These colours are lovely and my daughter will be happy to have and use them but she wanted gold and silver too. I would say the listing detail and the photo are therefore misleading, sorry.
on 7 December 2013
My daughter has the loom band kit and these were an excellent addition to it. The colours are nice and of course metallic which is what my daughter wanted in order to make the bracelets fancy.
on 10 July 2014
They look like good quality but are not the colours shown in the picture. They only have 3 colours - pink, purple and green, no orange as shown so a bit disappointed.
on 30 June 2014
Having bought many different types of bands for my 8yr old, I can honestly say these are some of the best - durable and not easily snapped. I would buy these again.
on 16 May 2014
My daughter was very happy with these loom bands. She is completely mad about her rainbow loom, and these were something different.
on 23 September 2014
great item would buy and recommend
on 23 July 2014
Gorgeous colours with nice sheen
on 3 July 2014
thanks just what i wanted thanks
on 1 November 2014