on 19 August 2011
I bought this book for my 3 year old son who is a big fan of the Cat in the Hat. The actual story is very good. It is written in rhyme and lovely to read to children of pre-school age. It is also somewhat educational, though in my opinion, given the subject it could have included a little more educational content.

The quality of this book however is just awful. I expected a rather small book due to the price. What I did not expect is one which is put together so poorly. The hard cover has been cut so straight that it is very sharp at the corners. The paper pages inside are simply glued in and fall to one side when the cover is opened. It really looks as though an amateur has printed the book on basic paper and cardboard, cut it out and glued it together carelessly. I will not be ordering any more Little Golden Books!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse