Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Size: 42 EU|Colour: Brown|Change

on 8 November 2011
These shoe trees seem well made and the sizing is good so that they fit easily into all kind of different shoes.
on 18 July 2012
Good quality product, does exactly what I want it to, which is keep my shoes in shape. No complaints, I have bought three pairs so far.
on 1 March 2014
I did not receive the right shoe size that I ordered the first time. Called to replace it with the right size, and received a shoetree that was now correct in the size I ordered, but now couldn't fit my shoe because the toe-end was too broad to fit into my narrow toe-end shoes (which means length wise didn't fit either). I've given up and ordered shoetrees with springs that adjust according to the design of the shoe (toe-end, and length-wise). I've decided to wood carve the toe-end of the shoetree to fit future shoes. Please don't buy unless you really really really think it can fit into your shoe, if not it'll be a waste of cash to pay for returns postage possibly the cost of the shoetrees themselves!
on 30 March 2015
These are well made and I understand why many people love them. However I bought them for women's shoes and the wooden end is too big to fit properly. I have given the shoe trees away as it is not cost effective to return them. In my opinion, they would be great for those with very wide feet or for men but not for women with normal width feet.
The shoe trees did just about fit into a pair of ankle boots but I was worried that the boots would stretch.
on 4 October 2013
Excellent, product well made easy to use very efficient delivery on the day stated I am purchasing another pair. today
on 21 May 2014
Haven't owned these in a long time and this turns out to be the perfect buy for me! I can really recommend this product to anybody who wants to extend the life of their expensive shoe purchases.
on 20 August 2015
Arrived on time; description spot on. Fits as expected. Great value for $.I have purchased several items from Rift Shoes through Amazon and I have
not been let down.
on 29 December 2014
I have bought a number of these shoe tress and they are excellent value for money. They fit my shoes perfectly and hold their shape.
on 23 June 2014
it came promptly and the size was correct. Very happy with it and would recommend it with hesitation for a cheap shoe tree.
on 17 October 2015
This is the first pair of shoe trees that I have ever brought, and I am more than happy with hem!