on 2 June 2011
I bought this about a year ago before I went to cyprus. It was shipped really quickly and once I was on holiday, the tempurature was very high and the lipbalm did not melt and kept its shape! The smell and taste of this lipbalm is amazing and lasts a long time. It makes your lips feel smooth, soft and moisturized. It's fantastic (:
on 2 January 2015
My lips were really damaged late last year because of the fact it was winter so I was looking for a lip balm that would help heal them; this was perfect!!! I used it for about 4 or 5 days and already noticed my lips felt less tight and painful, and the smell is lovely but I gave it one less star as the scent became quite sour smelling but nothing bad compared to how helpful it was!
on 25 February 2012
I really like this product , It does exactly what it supposed to which is hydrate your lips all day long , the fragrance smells lovely and it has a unique shape that draws attention. Overall I recommend this lip balm to anyone as its very suitable and worth the price!
on 19 January 2015
So my friends told me they didn't like it but someone else told me they loved it. I really struggle with chapped lips. It arrived really quickly and smelled amazing, I put it on and wow it was great I would really recommend getting one and the colour is great for my age 13 and for all. I just can't get enough of EOS
on 10 November 2014
This is a fantastic lip balm, i have used for a while & it lasts really well. Excellent product & quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
on 16 May 2015
I'm really pleased with this lip balm, as I'm pretty sure that I'm allergic to petrolatum so most lip products don't work for me. This one is smooth and doesn't melt in your pocket. I was happy to find it at this price (£3.45) as earlier in the week I had seen one for £6 at urban outfitters. The shape is a little convenient but worth what's inside.
Postage took quite a while but it wasn't surprising since it came from the U.S.
I would really suggest this to those whose lips suffer from time to time from sensitivity.
on 12 August 2013
This product is amazing! All natural and exactly as described. The smell and flavour were fantastic. All natural, great moisture properties. The case is super and ensures its looked after. Amazing shape so great coverage.
on 1 September 2015
Everything was okay! And I love eos lip balms *-*
review image
on 18 July 2016
Real deal, smooth EOS lip balm. It's got a nice flavour though not as creamy as other brands but the packaging is cute. I think this is a good out and about one but not for real lip care or to save lips from chapping.
on 5 January 2016
I buy a lot of lip balm. Like A LOT of lip balm. I can always come back to EOS products though for a good balm for basic everyday use - very moisturising. I can't lie though, the packaging concept was what made me buy it first, and it's pretty frickin' cute.