Price:£11.99+ £6.50 shipping

on 6 December 2013
I ordered this on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. AMAZING!! Service fantastic. We didn't even receive an email about dispatch.
I bought this for our grandaughters (2 &4) who sat transfixed watching a live performance of the Nutcracker Ballet. Also I've bought, separately, a dvd of the Royal Ballet production. Both are for Christmas. The girls love music, dancing and "pretend" so the doll will be a great prop .
on 22 March 2013
The nutcracker was everything I hoped for. I was not disappointed especially when looking at the price of other nutcrackers
on 9 December 2013
We recently watched the Nutcracker and this soldier was a perfect gift
Well packaged - make sure you check the wrapping for his sword as it comes out of the scabbard - we almost threw it away
Nice detail & beard
on 12 December 2013
Delighted with the purchase, beautifully made exactly as description, parcel difficult to open due to excessive use of tape. Overall all highly delighted.
on 5 January 2014
He was a gift, I loved it, as did the recipient, he is fabulous, great quality so I'm sure he'll give pleasure for many years
on 3 June 2014
It is exactly as expected and described. Looks just as good as the proper German ones which are much more expensive.
on 17 September 2014
A good quality and well made wood doll. Not designed for rough play but perfect for giving my young grand daughter an insight into the ballet prior to seeing the performance alive.
on 17 August 2015
Have this nutcracker out all the year
on 12 April 2014
it arrived on time and was just what I wanted. I bought it as a gift for my 8 year old granddaughter she adores it.very well made I would recommend it
on 2 January 2016
I was very happy with the service and the nutcracker is my pride and joy.Many thanks.