on 29 October 2013
think my 7 year old great grandson will love these .very pleased with this present .arrived very quick very good price
on 18 January 2013
This was a great item at a great price. I would definitely recommend to Bakugan fans. Having the storage box makes this a perfect gift for any young man who collects them
on 16 January 2013
I bought these for my 5 year old son as a Xmas stocking filler and in truth he loved these more than a lot of his 'big' presents. There are 9 Bakugan's in the box and we have all enjoyed playing with them - even my other 3 year old son. The cards in the box are metal and the Bakugan's have little magnets on them, so they are lots of fun. These get thrown across the wooden/tiled floor on a very regular basis and as yet have withstood the strain. Definitely good value for money.
on 18 August 2014
Arrived very quickly, packaged up great. Little boy loves all of them. Only downside they dont all stay closed when out of the box.
on 21 July 2013
I bought this toy at a very reasonable price as a gift. It's the kind of thing that boys from 5 to 10 (and maybe older) would absolutely love. 9 different bakugans that spring into action and stored in a cool case along with collectible cards. Fab!

Nini
on 1 December 2013
We bought this for our grandson's 5th Birthday, it was amazing to see the little balls turn into something else. He loved it and it arrived on time.
on 10 July 2014
My Grandson asked for these for his birthday, he wasn't disappointed - and neither am I
on 2 June 2015
The boy likes them but they are poorly built and won't stay together. Doubt they are genuine personally!
on 2 October 2014
My Son absolutely loves this collection of nine Bakugan in a Bakugan box. He is a massive fan and has a vast collection already, but this set has a good mix of colour and includes gears, and so he is delighted with it. Good customer service and delivery. Would recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2014
My nine year old nephew is really into Bakugan. I know nothing about it so had no idea where to start when looking for a Bakugan present for him.

I went for this one and it was a good choice. All the Bakugan work (ie they open up when you roll them over the supplied metal cards), there's a variety of Bakugan - different shapes and colours, and the carry case they come in keeps the pieces safe and portable.

My nephew was really pleased and played with them all day.

The only small criticisms I have are that the carry case is a little flimsy, and also, after a few days, one of the bakugan seemed to fall apart, so seemed like maybe this was cheap quality, but it only took about a minute to put the bakugan back together and hasn't broken since.

I'd recommend this product for a child that is starting off on the bakugan journey. It's perhaps not for those that are looking for the 'professional' and more 'sophisticated' end of the bakugan toy range.

See one answered question