on 4 February 2015
Just a quick note for anyone trying to figure out where these treats are made. There is no clear indication on the package or online, so I contacted the manufacturer (in the UK) and received the below response.
---
Thank you for contacting the PetCare Team regarding our Bakers Sizzlers Treats.

We were really sorry to hear of your complaint and would like to apologise for any confusion or dissatisfaction this issue may have caused.

I can confirm that Bakers Sizzlers treats are manufactured at our factory in Germany. I can also confirm that none of our products sold here in the UK are manufactured in China.

Please be assured we have passed on your comments to the Bakers Team for their consideration when developing the range and packaging in future.

We are once again very sorry for any confusion caused, all legally required information can be found on our packaging. Should you need further information we would advise that you call or email us directly on the above details and the Team will be happy to help.
---
on 18 March 2014
They are obviously tasty and smell good as it little piece can be used in training very easily, they will do anything just for a morsel!
on 10 June 2015
Difficult to write a review for dog treats, as I've never eaten them. However, my dog goes crackers whenever I get a pack of these out of the treat cupboard, and she is generally quite fussy with treats (not your average dog that will eat anything). As well as giving her them whole as a treat, I sometimes slice or break them up into small pieces and take them with me on a walk - keeps her concentrating on my hand when I want her to stick by me instead of running off at certain points. The price of these treats is incredible compared to what you will pay in a high street store, so would recommend to anyone. Would also recommend Whirlers by Bakers as well.
on 6 August 2015
MY DOG IS VERY FUSSY ABOUT ANY FOOD OR TREATS, WHEN I GET THE SIZZLERS OUT HE WILL DO ANY THING TO GET HIS TEETH INTO THEM
on 7 March 2014
Bought through Amazon at a very good price. The dogs absolutely love them. They even smell palateable. Will buy more.
on 30 October 2015
For the dog - I don't eat them myself - he likes and enjoys them. He never says but then again he cannot talk.
on 6 February 2016
Our dog loves these well she loves most treats to be fair but I also love that can buy in bulk and have delivered to my door and that they are a great price point too. Bakers treats never disappoint, you get a lot in each pack as well so always plenty to go round and each pack is resealable keeping the treats nice and fresh for next time! Brilliant!
on 6 July 2015
These are my dogs' favourite treats, so I couldn't resist ordering them. They arrived promptly and in a nice box of their own with an easy opening, and the packs are larger than I expected! I have three toy dogs so they can only have half a sizzler a day, so these will last a while. They do smell extremely strong but it's nothing we cant live with~
on 21 August 2015
Simba says these taste exceedingly good and the service from the company was great.
on 16 January 2016
Really unhealthy dog treat, but my Lurchers love these and they are fine to give occasionally. I am a bit mean as I break them into small pieces to use when training. Don't leave the packet open in your handbag though, unless you want to give it a bacon fragrance (lesson learnt).

See one answered question