Flavour Name: Beef, Chicken and Lamb|Size: 8 x 126 g|Change

on 7 March 2014
Bought through Amazon. Delivered very quickly and were on offer at a good price. They are an excellent product as each stick is marked to break into smaller portions. Mine like the whole stick if they can get it.
on 7 March 2014
I chose this rating because the service was superb and the fact that my two pets love this item they cant seem to get enough of them. No dought i will have to order some more in a day or two as they have nearly finnished the two boxes i just got . It truly is a superb service
on 10 July 2012
Both my Cocker and Yorkie love these chews (though we have to cur them up for the Yorkie). They arrived next day (as usual), and for the price I paid you cant go wrong. Great 'use by' date so no worries about them being wasted.
on 4 June 2013
The best thing about these treats is not that they have a variety in every pack, but actually that I can easily cut the rolls to size with my fingernails iusing a single hand, so that I can adjust the reward my dog gets to what she has done. I have learned that they care more about smell than quantity, so these are great for intensive training sessions and daily use in keeping my dog constantly motivated to be well-behaved.
on 2 September 2013
I have three sighthounds, which obviously means recall can be tricky at times. However my dogs really do love coming back for pieces of these, and they really seem to enjoy them. I'm not a fan of Bakers products generally, but I do like these for treats.
on 16 May 2013
Cheaper than the supermarket and my dogs love these.
Amazon deliver quick which is brill.
I thought one batch would last 2 months, but no, need to order once a month to keep the pooch happy.
Would recommend to other dog owners for price and a happy dog.
on 26 April 2013
My dog loves these chews and being able to subscribe and save is very beneficial I have a constant supply and I do not have to go to various shops to find the product I like.
on 28 June 2014
very good ,pets enjoying them ,delivered next day on ordering .
will certainly be ordering some more shortly ,and will do so as long as I have my 2 dogs
on 29 November 2013
not the dogs favourite meat stick but good all the same. will take them as a second choice to another quality chew
on 27 June 2014