on 27 August 2001
This is an absolute must book to own if you intend to go to the Bahamas and saltwater fly fish. May I recommend that you definitely read and digest it before you travel, during your stay and the night before the next day on the flats!
The information on Andros and its various locations I have personally found to be both informative and extremely accurate, which is very helpful especially if you are a first time visitor to the Bahamas. Equally I believe that you can trust what the authors have to say on other Islands, locations, etc. I rate this along with Peter O'Reilly's books on Fly Fishing in Ireland. Do not forget to pack it along with your rods and tying vice, as it is an essential extra to help make your visit worthwhile and productive.