Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.19

on 27 May 2013
It was a though I had read the first chapter, NOT THE WHOLE STORY. Now not sure if I paid for a taster of the book.
I really had no concept of what the author was trying to say where this story was concerned. Perhaps she wrote the notes down for a story years ago, found it again and thought it was a finished article without reading it. Very disappointed in her, pity.
on 27 August 2011
the plot and shortness of this story make it a total waste of time money and effort selecting buying and reading it a real let down
on 20 October 2013
Plot not up to his usual standard, and being a short story doesn't give the reader enough to get to grips with in the short time it takes to read it. Glad it was a "freebie" or I would have called it waste of money,
on 17 October 2011
This (book?) was so short I thought it was a mistake in the downloading. I have enjoyed all the other Jeff Resnick stories but this was a take on.
on 12 October 2013
Shorter than the shortest short story - not worth the money. I don't usually look at number of pages in a description but this has taught be a lesson the hard way and I will from now on. The words short story should be included in the title on Amazon - it certainly wasn't a Jeff Resnick Mystery as stated.
on 7 March 2011
This was so short it was more like a short story for a magazine. It's content was poor too- very weak.
on 28 May 2014
I completely appreciate that the description states "8 pages", but I did not spot this when I bought the "book", which is nothing more than a pointless pamphlet. Very, very disappointed!
on 5 June 2013
Total waste of money!! What is the point of selling this. It wasnt even a complete story. NOT a good advert for your books Ms Bartlett!! Not sure I want to bother with any more!!
on 22 July 2013
Ithought i had ordered a taster by mistake. Couldn't believe that it only lasted one chapter.If this had been the first Jeff Resnick book i'd read i certainly wouldn't have bothered with anymore.
on 29 June 2015
I am enjoying this searies of books greatly, I have afew more to go, would recomend they are read in order, this is not essential but would drecomend it.