Size: One Size|Colour: Black/Grey|Change

on 2 October 2015
Been using this almost every day for about a year and a half carrying anything from clothes to heavy guitar pedals and leads all the way to camera equipment and even a full set of coilovers to go on my car. I've used it for all sorts of tools and music related stuff, it's been to countless band practices and gigs, been round the world and been thrown around the boot of my car most of every day since I got it. I have not been careful with it at all and because it was so cheap I have never made any effort to look after it but still it is as good as it was new and still 100% functional, never had any problems since day one and its stood up to everything I've thrown at it without any issue. The plastic clips and stitching must have some kind of magic cast on them when it's made, I've carried things so heavy to the point that I can hardly lift the bag and it's still fine. Completely functional, durable and everything you would ever need from a bag.
review image
on 14 March 2015
I needed a carry-on bag that was big enough for 2-3 days business travel, and I'm very happy with the purchase. It's a perfectly sized bag for my needs, it looks and feels really well made despite the low price point, and it just looks great. No garish big logos anywhere, no over-ambitious designs - just a plain black bag with grey handles. Oddly enough I had 3 colleagues comment on the bag during a trip and they've now bought the same one
on 25 March 2015
Have been using it at least 3 times a week for the gym for close to 4 months and it is still excellent condition, just as when I got the bag. Would recommend it for anyone looking for a good size bag and not willing to spend a fortune on one.
on 15 January 2016
Bought this for short weekend trips to visit the boyfriend. Should comply with most airlines' carry-on baggage size. Worth the money. Nice thick straps to evenly distribute the weight. Note that there isn't any pockets inside the bag but there is one on the outside of it.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 4 October 2014
Perfect for what I needed just the right size, not to big and not to small, Yet I can fit plenty in it .
on 6 February 2016
Love Love Love this bag. Don't be put off by the price because it is a very high quality bag and very sturdy. I use this bag for my P.E. kit whilst at school and also going to the gym after school. This bag has a lot of space inside to store Gym clothes, Running shoes, Protein shakes, Towel and my post workout meal. Can't say enough good things about this bag, high quality at a low price. I would 100% recommend this bag to anyone as I love it
on 23 April 2015
Expect a flimsy bag for the gym, looks heavy duty with a fantastic zip, received much earlier than expected, fantastic time to put to use one bag that fits all my stuff in
on 22 February 2015
Excellent bag, I bought this because I needed a small cabin bag that fit an airlines size regulations. This is big enough for a few changes of clothing and toiletries. The strap is wide enough to be comfortable when the bag is full. Its also a nice low profile bag that doesn't scream that you're a tourist.
on 27 October 2014
Bought this for lugging costumes and makeup around in as I was sick of squashing things into a smaller bag. There is no inner lining so it loses a point but great size and I use it as an overnight/weekend bag too. Excellent value for money and I love the French navy colour.
on 18 September 2015
Got this to use for the Gym, holds everything I need, if you aren't a light carrier though get something bigger, but for Gym use i.e trainers, kit, towel and wash gear its ideal and comfortable to carry, and good quality especially for the price.