Size: O/S|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.71+ Free shipping

on 5 January 2011
This bag has lasted me 6 months now. It is not the most expensive looking bag but it is good quality for the money.
on 16 January 2012
Very good product. Five months of everyday use and still no problems. Much more than you would expect for less than £10.
on 27 October 2011
Exelent bag just what I needed for my holiday, very good service , came just when they said it would arrive, very easy to order.Borderline Flight Carry On Holdall Bag
on 14 October 2013
I bought this bag a month ago for my 10 inch tablet, water bottle and medication. It's a really spacious bag! There are a good number of compartments also. The material is strong and so are the zips.

Would recommend.
on 11 April 2013
I wanted this as hand luggage for a flight on aer lingus. I only ordered it two days before I flew as a last minute thought, and it came the day before I left. My husband wished he had ordered one too! It held all I needed for the journey.I am very pleased with it.
on 28 October 2014
Finding bags that comfortably fit both my iPad and a notebook plus sundries like a purse, keys and glasses case can be difficult, especially if you don't want to be carrying something big all the time. This flight bag seems to have hit the right balance and is still smart looking and great value.
on 22 February 2014
its a very nice bag with plenty of room for every thing you need to take out with you i also like the little pocket inside its very handy for putting your phone in so when you get a call you dont have to search to find it.
on 26 January 2014
I love this bag. It's light-weight and comfortable to carry. It has a nice structure to it and stays upright when it's on a surface. It's exactly what I was looking for. It's not as wide as a standard messenger bag, but can still hold a thin A4 book/pad. It's exceptionally roomy and not bulky. It has a good sized zip front pocket and a convenient inside zip pocket too. I'm sold and will buy Bagbase products again.
on 3 March 2014
Use this during the summer when its too hot for a multi pocket coat ;) As with all men i suffer the dilemma of wearing it out of the house but have found it too useful to leave behind, carrying anything from a spare battery for my phone to my lunch Well made and comfortable to wear if there isn't too much weight in it :)
on 22 October 2013
This is an ideal bag for my husband to take on a flight, you can fit a lot more than an iPad into it so am really pleased with it.