on 28 March 2012
i needed a bag for putting my dogs accessories in whilst walking him. Sometimes you dont have pockets in what your wearing. This bag is so roomy and perfect fit. Well worth the purchase.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this to keep my gels and snacks on the Athens classic marathon, i was planning to just bin it after it was empty but it was so helpful and comfortable I decided to keep it. Didn't bother me in the least running and walking with it on and i fitted a fair bit of stuff in there.
on 16 September 2013
bought this to take out when i walk the dogs through summer and have no decent pockets to put things in.
comfortably holds my phone, keys, poop bags, treats, tissues and whistles!
not so big it gets in the way or stands out a mile.
very happy with it.
on 26 September 2014
It's a good little bumbag which has a separate back pocket which is always useful too eh :)
Another advantage is that is lengthens the strap very easily so it fits 'the wider waist' like mine...
'nuff said!!
on 7 September 2014
I bought this for my holiday in France and I used it nearly every day. It didn't hold a lot .....only my purse and phone, but that was all I needed for going out and about during the day. Delighted with my purchase!
on 12 August 2013
Good bag for the price, nice material not cheep looking a fine weave smooth finnish. Zips well made and fitted nicely, belt and bag combine to 46 inch length max approximately. what more can you ask.
on 24 April 2013
Sadly I asked for next day delivery but it didnt happen - the product however is fine.
WE have only just started using them so will see how long they last - seem strong enough though.
on 1 April 2013
Received before date stated. Good value for money. Ideal for holding bits and bobs when walking my dog and when I don't want to take a handbag.
on 4 March 2015
EXCELLENT,GOOD FIT,WELL MADE.BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY IN CARRYING MONEY AROUND,WHAT THEY CAN`T SEE THEY CAN`T STEAL...PLAY SAFE...
on 2 August 2014
Wonderful, very reasonable and just what I wanted fir dog walking / training.. might even use it when I fly next!