Price:£3.65+ Free shipping

on 19 July 2010
Really really pleased with this bag. Bought it to use on the farm to hold treats for the horses. Good size and holds quite a bit, made from good material too. Good price. Would definetely recommend this product.
on 3 April 2012
This is the first and the best runners bum bag I have ever owned. It is small, sleek but provides you with enough space to carry most stuffs.

I take the tube to office but generally run back. I keep my cloths in office and as I run back I carry my food case (small 6'*3' box), phone, wallet, ID card, keys, rolled belt all in this. It does take that extra bit of time to get these all in but if you exclude the lunch box, all the essentials gets in very easily. I had been using this for more than 2 years now and the locking system has come off only twice.

For its price, this the best out there. You don't have to go for costly items when such products are still available. I sometimes risk it with unbranded quality product than costly branded item and I am proud of this risk (well, at its price its not actually a risk). I can easily recommend this one to anyone.
on 17 April 2014
Bag arrived on time, looked good and had enough spare strap for a comfortable fit,
However thats all i can say on a positive note, The 1st time this bag was used the zip pull came off, making it completly useless. I contacted the seller asking if i could return the product as it was obviously faulty, to which they replied NO as i had used the bag once . Faulty products should be returnable. My advice DONT BUY.
on 31 October 2014
This is the second one I bought. I wore the first one everyday for around 9 months! Its my "status symbol" LOL. The main reason I got it was when I babysit and need my phone, glasses and babywipes at hand....anyway I got so use to it its on me everyday whether babysitting or not - its so useful and I love being hands free...especially when cycling. Highly recommended - the first one just got real dirty so I just replaced as its so cheap too...
on 19 August 2013
Got this for a friends little girl as a present ,it was very well made ,good value for money .
on 10 May 2015
The Product is great. Two zip compartments, lots of room, and is just big enough. Great how the belt is adjustable.

The reason it isn't 5 stars, though, is because I got a red one when I ordered the black one. This was the only downside!
on 7 July 2014
I ordered the red bum bag and I did not expect it to be as great as it is. Also arrived within a week. Considering the cheap price the product is very good. A great size to be used on my holiday in a couple of weeks and has two zip compartments perfect for my valuables. Would 100% recommend.
on 19 July 2013
If you ever find yourself having to give medication to a horse, this is perfect for carrying it around in!!
on 3 June 2014
Haven't used yet as bought for a festival but the strap seems secure as I tried it on and the zip works ok so far. Quite a lot of space as I will be using it to carry essentials at the festival
on 6 March 2014
Great little bag that I bought for a festival last year, had enough room for everything I needed to carry around all day and night. It never broke at all and it looked ok with what I was wearing.