on 19 February 2015
It's okay for the price, but I wouldn't recommend it for heavy loads. If you are going to load more than 15-20kg of equipment, get another bag.
I had it loaded to 28kg and the plastic on the right strap snapped and flew off, I tied the top half of the strap directly to the bottom strap improvising so I wouldn't have to single strap the bag for the rest of the way.

After another 2 miles the left strap ripped from the seams at hip level. I managed to somehow rig it well enough that I could use two shoulders to carry it.

Re-stitched all the straps at home with more than a 100 stitches of kevlar thread on each strap and finally managed to make it sturdy.
It's great now that I've also gone over the inside bottom and sides of the bag with the thread.

10/10 wouldn't buy again. This bag is softcore, it will work fine for taking the towels and snacks to the beach , but it won't hold up to any serious strain.

Price is great, looks are too but the build sucks.
on 17 June 2016
Got this for my daughters DofE weekend waist strap broke on first day if I've returned it for a refund wouldn't recommend this product as the old saying goes you get what you pay for I've now spent an extra £15 and got a trespass much better all round especially the shoulder and waist padding I would have given 0 stars but you cant
review image
on 7 June 2016
Bought this bag for a festival and I just started packing and found its already ripped. Not sure if it was already ripped or whether it happened after I've packed only 2 things. Either way I hope it actually lasts at the festival because it's too late for me to buy a new one.
review image review image
on 31 December 2014
Ive only had this bag a week so it will be baisd of off my experience
Pro's:
•build and stitch quality is very good
•storage is very good
•fit 6 man tent inside main
•light weight
•very good adjustable straps
Con's:
•front pouch opening it to small to fit hand down it if you have large hands
•not one bit of waterproofing
•on a 20mile hike bag is uncomfortable(short distance is lovley to wear)
•hip support lacks support
Overview:
This bag offers great value for money plenty of space for camping or general use
This bag is recommended for short distances. The bag offers plent of extra space In side bottom and top compartments. Its ready out of the box to pack and off you go suitable for adults not children due to sizing.
on 27 January 2016
This is an 'ok' if you don't have a lot of money but as others have said it has very thin straps (my Son's smiggle bag has better padding) and the material feels like it would easily rip. I sent mine back as it was too big and too cheap, however I was appalled to discover I had to pay £4.75 to return it and that was at an Amazon Locker, despite buying this as a prime customer. I can't find this information stated anywhere on the items page, if I had I wouldn't have ordered it.
on 13 July 2014
Great product for a good price but only fault was the main strap on one side came away from stitching and therefore unusable.
on 15 June 2016
Bought this for a hike with scouts the size is great, loads of pockets and loops for things. But its uncomfortable on the shoulders and the hip strap is a waste of time, build quality isn't the best some of the stitching is showing signs of wear after little over 36 hours of use. If your looking for a hiking rucksack look again you really get what you pay for but if you want something cheap n cheerful that just about does the job this is your bag.
on 26 August 2015
Very poor product. We purchased four bags for our trek through India and half way through two of the bags ripped and had to be thrown away. Just before we began the past of our journey, one more bag ripped. The material is ripping in such a way that it cannot be repaired. This demonstrates the poor quality of the materials used. We are now down to one rucksack. I would actually give them 0 stars if given the option.

Shekar
on 16 April 2016
I have had mine for a while now and taken it on two or three camping trips and general travelling around. i have had no problems, nothing has broken, but i didn't have heavy loads. if, like me, you are looking to fill it with clothes, blankets, a bit of electrical equipment, wash bag and and a book or two then it's great value. if you're wanting something to move cement around in then it's probably not the best option.
on 19 August 2015
As soon as my son put it on his back to try it out without anything in it the strap snapped. There was a few reviews saying the same but he though he would chance it. As he did not have the time to return it before he needed it I repaired it and also stitched over the other stitching which actually seemed fine. I think the quality control is at fault and they should address this issue before they lose business.