on 7 October 2013
Not many rucksacks come in at this bargain price, so many usefull zip pockets, most rucksacks just come with 2 pockets. Would watch out for theives though unzipping the pockets, so keep your valuables secure.
on 26 October 2013
This bag is great for the price. Five separate pockets besides main section. Very comfortable to carry on your back & would recommend this product to anyone wanting the same.
on 3 October 2013
bought 2 of these for my self and my partner to take on holiday as hand luggage. a nice size not to big but plenty of room inside, I put a whole change of clothes inside and spare shoes. nice compartments for all our odds and ends and a great price.
on 27 January 2014
This is an very good sized rucksack with plenty of pockets which is what I like for all those things you have for work or travelling. Ideal as a 'carry on' bag. Excellent value for money too.
on 8 April 2014
the back pack is better in real life,just used it on a scooter ride from kirkcaldy to nairn and back. it works. it arrived on time if not before ,the package was very sturdy and also had a waterproof inner wrapping.great service great product. JOHN LANG.
on 30 December 2013
This item is fantastic and i will always recommend it to anyone it came in time and its worth the price.
on 24 March 2014
I bought this to carry my kit to the gym, my previous rucksack having finally expired. This does the job well, and is good value for the cheap price. It's light, yet isn't so floppy as to make filling it awkward. My only disappointment was that, from the pictures, it looked as if the upper pocket on the back of the rucksack went all the way down to its bottom going behind the lower pocket. It doesn't; it's simply another small pocket. However, this is a very small gripe.
on 16 May 2015
Purchased this as a replacement for a string bag I've being using for years and has finally worn through.

Pros:
There is plenty of space in the main bag, plus five additional pockets, the material and stitching all feel sturdy and will likely last for day-to-day activities, very reasonable price.

Cons:
The straps are very thin and have no padding at all, the back has very little padding, within an hour of first using the bag one of the zips on the main pocket broke! Second zip still works fine.

Overview:
Very much a get what you pay for deal, does it's job, obviously cuts back on some features to allow for the low price, I certainly wouldn't recommend for hiking or carrying anything heavy, but for daily stuff it does fine. take care not to force the zips!
on 15 December 2014
Not as good quality as I'd normally buy, but for work it'll do until I find something better. Thin material and the zips aren't the best, which will probably start to get on my nerves. If I had seen this bag in a shop I wouldn't have bought.
I've had two of these Hi Tec backpacks now; one was purchased in January 2016 and the seam on the front split, and the other, which was replaced for free by Amazon in March, lasted until a week ago!

I'm not going to bother getting a replacement because I'm pretty sure that I know what will happen to the next one.

You might think that I'd give it a single star based on my experience but I'm prepared to accept the fact that maybe it's just not sturdy enough for everyday use or that I may simply carry too much stuff in it.

In fairness, it's a nice looking bag and has many pockets to carry your bits and pieces around, but you'd be wise not to put anything it that's expensive or on the 'heavy' side, like a laptop/macbook.

To give you some idea what I carry around : my lunch bag, a 750ml bottle of water, a power bank, a torch, some trainers, a pair of gloves (in winter), a book and occasionally a flask of coffee.

If that's anything like you'd want it for its not going to be the bag for you.

The latest one has a broken top handle, a broken side pocket zip, a front pocket zip that's about to break and some seams that are starting to fray.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from a bag that costs less than a tenner, but it's still money and it's a false economy to keep on replacing something like this on a regular basis.

If you want a rucksack to put your gym kit in or your homework I'm sure it'll be fine. If you want a bag for daily commuting or for mountain biking, where it's strength will be tested, look elsewhere.

I've now replaced it with a Berghaus rucksack and I'm very pleased. Admittedly, its considerably more expensive than this one (3 times as much) but it's strong, comfortable and from the reviews I've read it should last me for years.

I hope this review has been helpful and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
review image review image review image review image review image review image